Deep dark vibes.
George FitzGerald returns with a deep track entitled “Hearts”. Everything good about UK dance music is thrown into this tune, deep bass, syncopated drum patterns, soulful RnB vocals, all glued together by an introspective chord progression. Get ready to get deep on the dancefloor.
The nostalgia driven George FitzGerald put together this mix that echoes all the classic elements of UK Garage, 2-Step, RnB and House – to create a 40 min experience that makes you wonder what it really takes to create good dance music. Check out a little Q&A with Mr. FitzGerald on URB.com
Download @ George FitzGerald : URB Exclusive Mix
1. Seven Wonders – Crazy (DJ’s for Life)
2. George FitzGerald – Friends In High Places (CDR)
3. WAX – 30003 B (WAX)
4. Will Saul & Mike Monday – Sequence (Scuba Remix) (forthcoming AUS)
5. KMA – Cape Fear (Groove Chronicles)
6. George FitzGerald – Fernweh (CDR)
7. Surgeon – Floorshow (Counterbalance)
8. George FitzGerald – Don’t You (forthcoming Hotflush)
9. Scuba – Three Sided Shape (forthcoming Hotflush)
10. xxxy – This Much (CDR)
11. Pariah – The Slump (R&S)
12. Groove Theory – Tell Me (George FitzGerald Remix) (CDR)
An amazing remix of a classic 90s slow jam by Groove Theory via Joy Orbison’s protege, George Fitzgerald. A chilled out, UK, off-kiltered, delicate, dance track that echoes and recontextualizes the 90s in the best way possible. Cheers, Mr. Fitzgerald.
George FitzGerald is Peter O’Grady aka Joy Orbison’s protege – a London based producer on the similar tip as Joy Orbs. Introspective subtle hypnotic 2-step grooves but with a touch more house. Let’s see what kind of army Joy Orbison is building under Doldrums in Twenty-Ten.
Checkout this exclusive George FitzGerald Take Flight Club Mix to get a taste of what his DJ sets are like.