We live in an age where being #relevant and conveying #real #feels often do not intersect but then again there are a rare few in this world that can do both. Meet mister Jacques Greene who enjoys to hangout at the corner of #relevant and #feels. When Jacques is not busy remixing Radiohead, buying the finest pieces of #menswear, DJing the Warm Up at Moma PS 1, or even starting his own label, VASE – he is on the quest to find the realest of #feels in all the world. Here are the #feeliest of the #feels that touched Jacques Greene in 2012.
Asian Dan’s Guest List : Jacques Greene “Top 10 #FEELIEST of the #FEELS of #2012″
2. Playing some shows with the XX, a lot of FEELS
3. Late Nights with Jeremih
4. Meeting Le MEME in NYC this summer
5. Every Future single
6. Shane Dog (RIP, I will never forget you)
7. McAfee living his life
9. Ikea Monkey and all the photoshops. Finally a meme we can all get behind.
10. The thought of staying at home and having avatars tour for me when I saw the #TupacHologram